How to prevent aging skin? Guide to Ageless Skin with FILLMED
Learn how to take care of your skin and fight the first signs of aging with our skin care tips and best practices.
How can you prevent aging skin?
Aging is a natural process that affects everyone, but that doesn’t mean we have to accept it! Let’s face it! To prevent aging, it’s important to start early. Because yes! Here’s a mind-blowing revelation: the first subtle signs of aging can sneak up on us as early as the youthful age of 25! So, don’t wait to take care of your skin. In this article, we’ll show you how to develop the right habits and how to use the FILLMED range to prevent aging skin in your 20s and 30s.
First step: Understand the basics of aging skin
What causes aging skin?
Aging skin is influenced by two main factors:
- Genetic factors are the ones that we can’t really avoid. They cause a decrease in the rate of cell renewal, a change in the composition of the dermis and the molecules that comprise it but also a dissolution of fatty tissue.
- External factors are directly associated to your daily lifestyle. Sun exposure, pollution, smoking, and alcohol consumption contribute to skin aging and accelerate genetic factors.
But what’s happening on our faces?
Aging skin in your 20s:
Starting at age 25, the skin begins to produce less collagen and hyaluronic acid. These molecules are essential for maintaining the structure of the skin layers. Collagen gives the skin its firmness while hyaluronic acid nourishes and hydrates.
Aging skin in your 30s:
From age 30, the body’s metabolism continues to slow down which can further contribute to the loss of skin elasticity and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Did you know the three main visible manifestations of aging?
Of course, wrinkles, the telltale sign of aging, start appearing at just 25. But that’s not all! Have you considered the loss of volume and density? The skin is more fragile and thinner translated by a lack of radiance and a loosening of the facial contours.
Second step: rethink your skin-care routine
Juggling a budding career, dating, and social outings with friends can make it challenging to maintain a healthy lifestyle and a meticulous skincare routine during your twenties and thirties. However, it’s important to keep in mind that preventing aging skin requires a commitment to both a healthy lifestyle and daily skincare.
Fundamental habits to prevent aging skin
We will not surprise you with the following skincare steps, but they are the basis of a good and efficient skincare routine. Keep them in mind to face aging skin!
- Clean your face daily to remove pollution, impurities, toxins, and dead cells – all of which are enemies that accelerate aging skin.
- Use an antioxidant serum: including an antioxidant serum in your skincare routine is critical because it helps skin manage the oxidation process it is exposed to every day.
- Don’t skip moisturizer! This is a powerful anti-aging tool that keeps skin supple and plump and prevents lines caused by dehydration.
- Exfoliate your skin regularly to regenerate it by removing dead cells accumulated on the surface.
When you choose your cosmetic product don’t forget the following actives ingredients list that has the best anti-aging properties:
– Hyaluronic acid. It is naturally present in our skin and has exceptional moisturizing properties. It is the ideal active ingredient for hydrated and rejuvenated skin.
– Vitamin C. Unlike hyaluronic acid the human body cannot produce this vitamin, yet it plays an important role in skin density and immunity.
– Retinol. The best ally of your anti-aging routine. It boosts the production of collagen, and hyaluronic acid to stimulate and accelerates skin renewal.
– Peptides. peptides help with cell repair and renewal. It plays a decisive role in maintaining skin’s firmness, tone, and elasticity.
Of course, no skincare regimen is complete without a good dose of prevention. Don’t forget to stick to some basics: protect your skin from the sun, stay hydrated, and follow a healthy diet. These are a few of the right habits to help your skin look young and fresh.
By incorporating these simple steps into your daily routine and incorporating the FILLMED Skin Perfusion cosmetic into your skincare regimen, you can keep your skin looking youthful and radiant for years to come. So go ahead, embrace your inner beauty, and let your skin shine!
Third step: Unlock the power of aesthetic medicine for youthful skin!
While skincare products play a crucial role in fighting aging skin, their effects are limited to the superficial layer of the skin, namely the epidermis. But fear not! Esthetic medicine offers solutions that reach deeper into the skin: the dermis and hypodermis. Subcutaneous injections of hyaluronic acid, in particular, deeply nourish the skin and restore density to the dermis.
Do you know? Injection treatments are proving to be the most popular solution and women are starting to have them earlier and earlier. Worldwide, treatment with hyaluronic acid is the second most widely used technique*. Dermal fillers are no longer limited to mature patients and appeal more now to millennials than ever before. And we are not only talking about fighting the aging process. Aesthetic medicine brings much more. It contributes to improving self-esteem and self-confidence.
At what age can you start esthetic medicine?
You can take advantage of esthetic medicine techniques at any age. From the age of 20, it is quite feasible to approach esthetic procedures as a preventive measure to fight the first signs of aging, such as dehydration, dull complexion, tired eyes, and fine lines.
How can FILLMED help you prevent aging skin?
So, what exactly are FILLMED protocols, you may ask? Well, they are a series of professional treatments that combine cutting-edge technology and high-quality ingredients to target specific skin concerns, such as wrinkles, loss of elasticity, and uneven skin tone. But don’t worry, you don’t have to be a skincare expert to understand them.
Meet NCTF®, the iconic FILLMED product
The NCTF® 135 HA protocol is a micro-injection treatment that delivers a solution of revitalizing nutrients, hyaluronic acid, and amino acids directly into the skin. It helps to boost collagen production, improve hydration levels, and enhance skin texture and tone. The result? A plumper, firmer, and more youthful-looking complexion that glows from within.
What are the effects of NCTF on your skin?
The benefits of NCTF® are numerous. This poly-revitalizing and bio-stimulator solution, which can be administered from the age of 20, improves skin quality and infuses it with moisture, radiance, and elasticity. Concretely, the effects on the skin are the following:
- Tightening effects
- Small wrinkles smoothed out.
Incorporating NCTF into your skincare routine is taking an active role in the beauty and good health of your skin. Ask your doctor for advice!
*According to the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS) in its Global Survey 2021: https://www.isaps.org/discover/about-isaps/global-statistics/reports-and-press-releases/global-survey-2021-full-report-and-press-releases/
Read all articles All